UPSC IES / ISS Application Form 2023
||Union Public Service Commission
||Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2023
|Number Of Posts
|Application start from
||19 April 2023
|Last Date of Registration
||09 May 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
||09 May 2023
||10 – 16 May 2023
||23 June 2023
- Gen / OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female – Exempted
You can pay through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan
AGE LIMIT (As on 01/August/2023)
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Vacancy Details for UPSC IES / ISS Application Form 2023
Important Information – According to the latest announcement from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the notification for the IES/ISS Examination 2023 has been published on the official website.
This page contains a summary of the essential information about the UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2023. The online application procedure for the same began on 19th April 2023.
To obtain complete details about the UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2023, candidates are advised to go through the information provided below.
Post Name And Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Indian Economic Service (IES) – 18 Posts
- Indian Statistical Services (ISS) – 33 Posts
Educational Qualification for UPSC IES / ISS Application Form 2023
- Indian Economic Service (IES) – Candidates who hold a Master's Degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, or Econometrics from a recognized university or college will be considered eligible for this position.
- Indian Statistical Services (ISS) –Individuals with a Bachelor's Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics (from any of the specified subjects) from a recognized college or university are eligible to apply for this position.
How to Apply for UPSC IES / ISS Application Form 2023
Candidates have the option to apply for the recruitment through the provided link or they may choose to apply via the official website of the UPSC before May 9th, 2023.
Requirements for Online Application (Scanned)
Mode of Selection for UPSC IES / ISS Application Form 2023
Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview