UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Result 2023
||Union Public Service Commission
||Combined Geo-Scientist GCSE Examination 2023
|Status Of Result
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode Of Examination
|Date of Examination
||19 February 2023
Important Information - The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had previously invited applications for the Combined Geo-Scientist (CGSE) Examination 2023 during the period of September-October 2022.
The commission has now announced the results for the Preliminary Written Examination which was held on 19th February 2023. To assist candidates, the commission has made the pre-exam results available for checking via the links provided below.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Result 2023: UPSC has announced the release of the Geo-Scientist Prelims Result 2023. This result will determine candidates' eligibility for the mains examination. Once they download their Eligibility Result, they can access their Result.
How to download the UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Result 2023 :
- To access their UPSC Geo Scientist Prelims Result 2023, candidates should navigate to the important link section given below.
- Once candidates have obtained the link, they must click on it to access and download their UPSC Geo Scientist Prelims Result 2023.
- Candidates need to enter their login credentials on the redirected Login Page in order to download their UPSC Geo Scientist Prelims Result 2023.
- Roll Number
- Post Name
- Question Booklet Number
- Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Submit' Icon
- Candidates can check their UPSC Geo Scientist Prelims Result 2023 by entering their valid login details.
- Applicants can also download their UPSC Geo Scientist Prelims Result 2023 from the official site of the UPSC.