SGPGI Non Teaching Online Form 2023 - Overview
||SGPGI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SPPGI)
||Various Non-Teaching Posts
|Number Of Posts
||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
|Application start from
||06 November 2023
|Last Date of Registration
||25 November 2023
|Last Date Fee Payment
||25 November 2023
- General / OBC / EWS= Rs. 1,180/-
- SC / ST= Rs. 708/-
The examination fee must be paid by candidates using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or other specified fee payment methods.
AGE LIMIT (As on 01 July 2023)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation- As per rules
Details regarding the vacancies for SGPGI Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Important Information – The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGI) has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of various non-teaching positions. This information is available on the SGPGI Lucknow official website. More details about the SGPGI Lucknow Teaching Recruitment 2023 can be found on this page.
The online application process for SGPGI Lucknow Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 is scheduled to commence on November 6, 2023, and candidates can submit their applications until November 25, 2023. It is crucial for applicants to review the comprehensive details provided for SGPGI Lucknow Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 below.
The distribution of vacancies based on different posts
- Assistant Security Officer – 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer JE – 08 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II – 43 Posts
- CSSD Assistant – 20 Posts
- Hospital Attendant Grade-II – 77 Posts
- Tutor – 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Perfusion) – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for SGPGI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Security Officer – The Assistant Security Officer position requires candidates to hold a Bachelor's Degree in any field, along with 5 years of experience. Those with a background in Armed Forces will also be eligible for this role.
- Junior Engineer JE – For the Junior Engineer (JE) position, candidates need to have a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunication, Electronics Engineering, Electrical, or Civil Engineering.
- Pharmacist Grade II – Eligibility for the post of Pharmacy Diploma requires candidates to possess a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- CSSD Assistant – Candidates with a Science background in 10+2, along with a Diploma in CSSD and 3 years of experience, will qualify for the respective post.
- Hospital Attendant Grade II – The post requiring a Class 10th High School Exam qualification mandates experience in a Civil or Military Hospital, Nursing Home, or as a Medical Practitioner.
- Tutor – To be eligible for the position involving a Master's Degree in Applied Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, or Allied Health Sciences, candidates must hold a Ph.D with First Class and have 2 years of experience.
- Technical Officer (Perfusion) – The post that demands a Bachelor's Degree in Medical Perfusion or B.Sc. with a certificate in Perfusion Technology necessitates 5 years of experience and 1 year of training in CVTS Services.
Note- Before applying for the mentioned positions, candidates are strongly advised to thoroughly read the official notification to understand the desirable experience and knowledge required for the roles.
How to Apply for SGPGI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
Candidates have the option to apply through the link provided on this page or through the official website of SGPGI Lucknow before the deadline of November 25, 2023.
Mode of Selection for SGPGI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
Selection for the positions will be made through a written examination.
ये भी पढ़ें- AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023: 496 पदों पर भर्ती
ये भी पढ़ें- Bihar BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment: 70,591 पदों पर बम्पर भर्ती
ये भी पढ़ें- UKSSSC Graduate Level Group C Recruitment 2023: 229 पदों बम्पर पर भर्ती