ISRO Assistant, UDC & Other Post Online Form 2022
||ISRO Recruitment 2023
||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
|| Assistant, UDC, Steno & Various Other Posts
||Anywhere in India
|Number Of Posts
||Shortlisting / Interview.
|Application start from
||20 December 2022
|Application Last Date
||16 January 2023
|Last Date Fee Payment
||16 January 2023
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – No Fee
- PH / ESM / Female – No Fee
Age Limit (As of 09/January/2023):
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28Years
- Age Relaxation - As per the rules
Important Information – The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently announced a recruitment drive for Scientist/Engineer positions. Information about this recruitment, including brief details, can be found on this page. The online application process for this recruitment began on November 29, 2022, and candidates can find more information about the recruitment, including details and requirements, below.
- Assistant – 339 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistants – 153 Posts
- Upper Division Clerks – 16 Posts
- Stenographers – 14 Posts
- Assistants (Under Dept. Of Space) – 03 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistants – 01 Posts
Educational Qualification for ISRO Recruitment 2023 –
- Assistant / Upper Division Clerks – Candidates with a Graduation Degree with a Minimum of 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.32 with Computer Proficiency will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Junior Personal Assistants / Stenographers – To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates must either have a degree with a minimum of 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.32 or have a diploma in commercial/secretarial practice with steno or typing skills or have one year of experience as a steno/typist.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023 – To apply, candidates can use the provided link or visit the official Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) site before January 16, 2023.