India Post GDS 3rd Merit List 2023
||India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
||India Post, Ministry of Communications, GoI
||Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: Branch Postmaster (BPM) and assistant Branch Postmaster
|Number Of Posts
||For All India
||As per the rules
|Application start from
||03 August 2023
|Last Date of Registration
||23 August 2023
|Last Date Fee Payment
||23 August 2023
|Application Correction Date
||24 – 26 August 2023
||06 September 2023
India Post GDS Merit List 2023
In a recent announcement, India Post has informed about the release of the 3rd Merit List for the Gramin Dak Sevak GDS. You can find further details on the Official Site. Candidates can now view the 2nd Merit List for the same examination.
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Candidates – Exempted
Candidates can make the payment for Online Form 2023 through various methods, including Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode, or by submitting an Offline E-Challan at the nearest Head Post Office or GPO (General Post Office).
AGE LIMIT (As on 23 August 2023)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Age Relaxation - As Per Rules
Vacancy Details for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Important Information – India Post has issued a notification on its official website for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) positions, including Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster Posts.
The online registration for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has commenced from 3rd August 2023. A total of 30,041 vacancies have been announced for the 34 circles all over the country. Interested candidates should review the comprehensive information provided for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 below.
Category-Wise Vacancy Details
- General – 13,618 Posts
- OBC – 6,051 Posts
- SC – 4,138 Posts
- EWS – 2,847 Posts
- ST – 2,669 Posts
- PWDA – 195 Posts
- PWDB – 220 Posts
- PWDC – 223 Posts
- PWDDE – 70 Posts
State-Wise vacancy detailsEducational Qualification for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have cleared the Class 10th Examination from a recognized State Board / Central Board in India and should be proficient in the local language. Additionally, they are required to possess cycling skills.
Mode of Selection for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
The selection process will be based on a system-generated merit list, which will consider the candidate's merit position and their preference for posts.
Ways to download India Post GDS 3rd Merit List for 2023
- First, go to the important link section provided below to download the India Post GDS 3rd Merit List.
- Once you've located the link, click on it to initiate the download of the India Post GDS 3rd Merit List for 2023.
- You will be directed to the Merit List Page, where you should choose your applied region to view the merit list.
- After downloading the PDF, you'll be able to access the India Post GDS 3rd Merit List for 2023.
- Alternatively, candidates can also obtain the India Post GDS 3rd Merit List for 2023 from the official India Post website.