CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
||Central Reserve Police Force
||Constable (Tradesman & Technical)
|Number Of Posts
||Anywhere in India
|Mode of Selection
||Written Examination & PET
||As per the Rules
|Application start from
||27 March 2023
|Application Last Date
||02 May 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
||02 May 2023
||01 – 13 July 2023
APPLICATION FEE (Tentative)
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 0/-
- PH / ESM / Female – Rs. 0/-
You can pay your fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by Bank Challan.
- Constable Driver – 21 – 27 Years
- Other Posts – 18 - 23 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As per Rules
The CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Constable Tradesmen & Technical Posts. Interested candidates can find the brief notification details on this page.
The online application process for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 has started from 27 March 2023. It is recommended that candidates carefully review the complete details for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023, which are provided below.
Posts-Wise Vacancy Details
Constable ( Tradesman & Technical) :
- Driver – 2372 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 544 Posts
- Cobbler – 151 Posts
- Carpenter – 139 Posts
- Tailor – 242 Posts
- Brass Band – 172 Posts
- Pipe Band – 51 Posts
- Bugler – 1340 Posts
- Gardner – 92 Posts
- Painter – 56 Posts
- Cook – 2475 Posts
- Barber – 303 Posts
- Hair Dresser – 01 Posts
- Washerman – 406 Posts
- Safai Karamchari – 824 Posts
Constable Tradesman (Pioneer Wing) :
- Plumber – 01 Posts
- Mason – 06 Posts
- Electrician - 04 Posts
Educational Qualification for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- Constable (Driver) – To be eligible for this recruitment, applicants must hold a valid driving license and have passed Class 10 from a recognized Indian board.
- Constable (Motor Mechanic) – Individuals with a 2-year ITI Certificate and a Class 10 qualification from any recognized Indian board are eligible for this recruitment.
- Constable (Other Posts ) – Those who have a Class 10 qualification from a recognized Indian board and proficiency in a related trade are eligible for this recruitment.
- Constable Tradesman (Pioneer Wing) – Individuals with a Class 10 qualification from any recognized Indian board and one year of related field experience are eligible for this recruitment.
How to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Applicants can apply for recruitment through the provided link or the official website of the CRPF by 25th April 2023.
Mode of Selection for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Selection will be based on Written Examination & PET