Central Bank SO Online Form 2023 - Overview
||Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023
||Central Bank of India (CBI)
||Specialist Officer, SO
|Number Of Posts
||Anywhere in India
|Application start from
||28 October 2023
|Last Date of Registration
||19 November 2023
|Last Date Fee Payment
||19 November 2023
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 600/-
- Female (All Category) – Rs. 600/-
- PH – Rs. 400/-
Make the payment of the examination fee exclusively via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
AGE LIMIT (As on 30 September 2023)
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation- As per rules
Information about the available positions for the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
Important Information – Central Bank of India (CBI) has recently released the official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Posts on the Central Bank's official website. You can find additional information about the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023.
The online application process for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023 has began on October 28, 2023, and candidates have the opportunity to apply until November 19, 2023. It is essential for candidates to thoroughly review all the details provided for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023.
Details regarding the distribution of vacancies based on different scales
- Information Technology (Scale V) – 1 Post
- Risk Manager (Scale V) – 1 Post
- Risk Manager (Scale IV) – 1 Post
- Information Technology (Scale III) – 6 Posts
- Financial Analyst (Scale III) – 5 Posts
- Information Technology (Scale II) – 73 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale II) – 15 Posts
- Credit Officer (Scale II) – 50 Posts
- Financial Analyst (Scale III) – 4 Posts
- CA –Finance and Accounts / GST/ Ind AS / Balance Sheet / Taxation (Scale II) – 3 Posts
- Information Technology (Scale I) – 15 Posts
- Security Officer (Scale I) – 15 Posts
- Risk Manager (Scale I) – 2 Posts
- Librarian (Scale I) – 1 Post
Educational Qualification for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023
Individuals who hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field from any recognized university in India and possess the required work experience are eligible for this position.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023
To apply, candidates can use the provided link below or submit their applications through the official Central Bank of India website before the deadline on November 19, 2023.
Mode of Selection for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023
The selection process will primarily depend on the performance in an online examination.
ये भी पढ़ें- IB Security Assistant / MTS Recruitment 2023: 677 पदों पर भर्ती
ये भी पढ़ें- PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023: सैकड़ों पदों पर भर्ती
ये भी पढ़ें- Rajasthan Ayurved Nurse Recruitment 2023: 947 पदों पर भर्ती