BARC Recruitment 2023
||BARC Recruitment 2023
||Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician & Various Other Posts
|Number Of Posts
||Anywhere in India
||As per the Rules
|Application start from
||24 April 2023
|Last Date of Registration
||22 May 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
||22 May 2023
- Technical Officer - Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 150/-
- Technician B – Rs. 100/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat II – Rs. 150/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat II – Rs. 100/-
NOTE: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories and women are not required to pay the application fee.
AGE LIMIT (As on 31 May 2023)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) - As per Rules
Vacancy Details for BARC Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Important Information – BARC has released a notification on its official website regarding the recruitment of various posts such as Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, and others.
The application process for BARC Recruitment 2023 has begun on 24 April 2023. The total number of vacancies available for these posts is 4374.
Aspirants are advised to refer to the details provided on the official notification before applying for the BARC Various Posts Recruitment 2023.
Group-Wise And Level-Wise Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer – 181 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 07 Posts
- Technician (Boiler Attendant) – 24 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat I – 1216 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat II – 2946 Posts
Educational Qualification for BARC Various Posts Recruitment 2023
- Technical Officer –To apply for this recruitment, candidates must possess M.Sc/B.Tech degree in a related field.
- Scientific Assistant – Individuals possessing a B.Sc. degree in Food, Home Science, or Nutrition are eligible for this recruitment.
- Technician (Boiler Attendant) – Those who possess a Boiler Attendant Certificate and have passed their 10th-grade examination are eligible for this recruitment.
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat I – Those who possess a B.Sc degree or a Diploma in a relevant field will qualify for this recruitment.
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat II – Candidates who have completed their Class 10th / 12th Examination or have an ITI certification will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to Apply for BARC Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Applicants have two options for applying, either through the link given below or through the official BARC website, before May 22, 2023.
Requirements for submitting an online application (Scanned)
- Passport Size Photo
- Candidate Signature
- E-Mail ID – For OTP Verification
- Mobile Number- For Confirmation Message
- And other important documents
Mode of Selection for BARC Various Posts Recruitment 2023
The selection process will involve a written examination.